[Wine] Re: Tales Of Monkey Island - Display Issues

jeffjoker wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 3 04:11:35 CST 2009

Hello again,

Back with Ubuntu 9.10 and chap 4. I encounter a new issue.
I have installed wine 1.1.32 from the jaunty rep, from the wine's karmic rep and from ubuntu's rep (wine1.2.deb). I also tried with play on linux, cleaning my .wine between each and reinstalling the game each time.

The issue is that the game launches fine but right after the not full screen loading screen, when the full screen switch happens, I am back to my desktop under small resolution, the sounds is playing but no game image and no way to switch the it.

Thanks in advance.