[Wine] Re: USB connection problem, home made code

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 3 11:20:43 CST 2009

Sounds like you didn't follow the "have the recommended packages installed" step, as instructed by that FAQ entry. Check http://wiki.winehq.org/Recommended_Packages and download/run http://winezeug.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/install-wine-deps.sh as linked to on that page, that should get you all required packages/libraries to compile Wine.