[Wine] Heat Call Logging 9.01 SQL issues

klockej wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 3 11:23:56 CST 2009

Hey all, I am currently trying to get all of my work software working on Ubuntu and I am having some issues with Heat Call Logging. I have found in the App DB that some one has gotten it to work however I have not been successful. I was wondering if any one has gotten it running and if they could provide some incite for me.

As of right now I am able to get the program installed and it will launch. The issue I am having is getting Heat to connect to our SQL server where the data is stored. I have installed FreeTDS and unixodbc and set it up like  most of the examples I have found however when I go to connect I still am not able to log in.