[Wine] Re: Office 2007 and MSVCR80.dll problem

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 4 10:56:42 CST 2009

adanon wrote:
> I've installed office 2007, but when I try to run any app I get the same "Library MSVCR80.dll not found" mesage. Yes, I've run winetricks vcrun2005

Delete or rename your wineprefix and reinstall without any winetricks. After install, set an override for riched20.dll and usp10.dll. Office installs its own versions of these, but needs the overrides set to use them.

As for installing vcrun2005, that has been reported as being needed for Access to launch, but since Access doesn't actually work even with it, I wouldn't recommend installing it.