[Wine] Re: No CD/DVD ROM securom error in Medieval2: Total War

Primus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 5 16:27:51 CST 2009

OK I was googling a bit. Kingdoms and with that Medieval2 golden edition has securom7.
While browsing google for answer hoe to disable securom or make it work. I found a forum, where it was remarked that you can't delete securom from regedit and hope it would work.
That's true, but what if someone that has Medieval (preferably with securirom) installed (maybe even on Windows) would export regedit file where securirom is working and I would then import it. Would that work?