[Wine] Re: No opengl support compiled in

zealite wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 5 20:01:49 CST 2009

I installed wine-devel from Macports, so most of the setup/configuration was automated. I'm not actually sure where the ./configure sits (I found the wine directory). I'm trying to play Heroes of Might and Magic V, which I was able to install, but it crashes when starting the program:

err:wgl:opengl_error No OpenGL support compiled in.
err:d3d_caps:WineD3D_CreateFakeGLContext Can't find a suitable iPixelFormat.
err:d3d:InitAdapters Failed to get a gl context for default adapter
err:d3d:WineDirect3DCreate Direct3D9 is not available without opengl

I've looked around a bit, and it seems like Linux users get around this by installing 32-bit drivers? I can't seem to find the OS X versions of those, unfortunately.