[Wine] Re: Enter key - ListView control - Open File (Common Control)

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 5 20:43:08 CST 2009

whatspaz wrote:
> I thought about fixing it, but updating wine seems like it might be difficult to get started. I have a lot of things I would like to do for wine, but not sure about how to get started.

Lots of information: http://wiki.winehq.org/Developers

In short:
- Build Wine from source. You'll need this before getting any further
- Use any editor of your liking to edit Wine files. There is no single IDE that "works the best"
- Work on one problem at a time. Don't try to fix everything
- Wine implements win32 API which means all documentation for it applies to Wine too
- DO NOT use debugger on Windows dlls! This is a big no-no.