[Wine] Re: Wine + Net 2.0 + Msi Problems

Asevan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 6 23:04:42 CST 2009

vitamin wrote:
> Installed how?

Went to the following page exe's from the links under "Free Download" and ran those: http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iVersionId=3754

But I'll do as you recommend and install it via winetricks.

... OOOHHH It works now! The program installed and seems to be running fine. :) Thank you so much.

I'm happy to have it running at all (was dying to get this thing going), but I notice that it takes a few moments for the application to be "drawn" on the screen each time I resize it, give it focus after having been out of focus, etc. Is there anything I can do about this, or will I have to suffer with it?