[Wine] Re: can't run Vizard in Wine - blank (black) screen only

michaelrepucci wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 10 10:06:45 CST 2009

Oh! Wow! I think you're on to something here. I wasn't going to bother trying this on my desktop at work (also Ubuntu 9.04), because I primarily need Vizard to work at home, on my laptop. But given your question about the video card, I tried it anyway. And it works perfectly (even with Wine 1.0.1)!! Thank you! Now I may not be able to solve the problem at home, but at least I know wherein it lies.