[Wine] How to handle windows installers that need processing after a reboot?

David C. Kerber dkerber at warrenrogersassociates.com
Tue Nov 10 11:19:53 CST 2009

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm not sure it's working as expected.  What would be the "normal" usage of that command, just "wineboot", or "wineboot -e"?  'wineboot' just returns to the terminal line after a few seconds, while 'wineboot -e' gives me:

Err:process:__wine_kernel_init boot event wait timed out

Is this a problem?  And if so, how do I correct it?