[Wine] Re: Supreme Lag

pikzilla wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 10 18:09:05 CST 2009

Bleh; Sorry to take to long to reply. Unfortunately, the software I use (Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer edition) has pretty much no native linux compatability. Even if it did, while the test builds I ran would work better, some of the other problems (mostly with the included sprite editor) within the actual application would be present. Is there anything hardware or software wise that I can do? I know that it's possible to run it flawlessly (I have a friend on Ubuntu who does), so perhaps its more of a video card issue (I'm on all-Intel hardware, with which I have had great struggles with, until the 9.10 update came out).