[Wine] 1.0.1 vs 1.1.32

zil wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 11 06:58:27 CST 2009

Hi I made little compare.
I used 3DMark2000, 3DMark2001SE and PCMark04 Free.
I run them few times and take the best results that i could achieve.

http://www.wine-benchmark.yoyo.pl/

If i look at benchmark->
http://wiki.winehq.org/BenchMark-0.9.5 , i must say Ubuntu is slow.
Good that new Nvidia drivers make Wine faster.

In 3DMark2000 High Polygon Count test Wine is much better then XP.
Why in 3DMark2000 High Polygon Count is better and in 3DMark2001SE not?
I see improvments in Fill Rate,  DOT3 Bump Mapping and Pixel Shader. But why such drop in Advanced Pixel Shader?

3DMark2000 results for me in Wine are almost as good as XP but in 3DMark2001 not so good. Why, it test almost the same things, but the results are not so good?

With Wine better use 32bit system.