[Wine] Mouse and Keyboard Shortcuts

cesar.brod wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 11 13:37:47 CST 2009

I have originally asked this question on comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine and due to hints there, I am posting it here in order to get further help. Here is my problem:

Please refer to this image: http://www.brod.com.br/files/images/Captura_de_tela.png

The mouse and keyboard shortcuts work fine, except in the small window. If you click on Geral, Conteúdo, OK or Cancelar, it works. In the internal window, however, clicking on Incluir, Alterar, Excluir, Consultar just doesn't work. Using the keyboard shortcuts, however (Alt+I, Alt+A, Alt+E and Alt+C) it works fine. This was version wine 1.0.1-0ubuntu6

Rein (from comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine) recommended I should upgrade to the newest development version. So I did. Now the following happens:

Wine (1.1.32) just doesn't seem to understand what I type. The characters doesn't show up and even if I blind type the correct user and password I cannot pass the first screen. However, other applications such as Firefox for Windows work fine so I am assuming this is an application
specific problem.

A new screenshot is here http://www.brod.com.br/files/images/Captura_de_tela_Zeta.png

As the application worked fine under wine 1.0.1-0ubuntu6 (other than
the mouse clicks I mentioned before) I am pretty much sure I might
have left something behind.

Rein recommended me to remove the ~/.wine and install wine from the start again. I did and the problem remains the same.

Any hints?

Thanks!

Cesar