[Wine] Re: Mailwasher equivalent

broadstairs wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 11 17:03:01 CST 2009

I have Mailwasher running under Wine. Its easy to get it to open your Linux email application as you can enter the full path to the Linux program in the dialog which opens when you click on 'Specify' for email within Mailwasher.

However the issue of opening a URLfrom Mailwasher in Linux Firefox is problematic as the actual program relies on the Windows defined default web browser which I guess is in a registry key. Not sure what this key is but it should be possible to change the entry in the Wine registry to point to Linux Firefox there. Just need to know the right key to modify.

Stuart