[Wine] Re: Can Wine be installed in a web server to run a Windows appl?

jpsotta wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 11 17:11:17 CST 2009

Thank you, Martin, for all these details, that increase my hope !

I start to look around your interesting suggestions :

- My webserver host run Debian 4.0 that should have embedded Xen 3.0.3.
Since 3.0, Xen can run Windows, either Intel or AMD HW virtualizations.
- so I should be able to load XP and after install my Windows application on it (I still have to grab the detail procedure !)
- I find less details on KVM

....... and still some work to clarify the access !

Thank you, Martin,  for your support !