[Wine] access shell from programs run with wine

alimuir wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 12 05:41:54 CST 2009

Hi,

I am running programs in wine that allow you to access  shell commands from windows such as mkdir and cd etc... When I am using wine, where is this going to go?

In particular, I am doing some ray tracing using OSLO EDU using ccl rpogramming. I cannot figure out how to make a new directory to store stuff but can (in windows) escape to the shell to use the mkdir as "exec_shellcmd("mkdir c:\newdir", 0)". I would like to do this under wine, but simply doing this didn't work - any ideas?

Ali