[Wine] New WoW Launcher.exe changes directory permissions

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Thu Nov 12 10:17:25 CST 2009

On 11/12/2009 08:19 AM, emn8w8 wrote:
>  I have to restore the permissions every time I start the
program....and that's more than just annoying...:-)

I agree that would be a pain! Now I'm wondering why I haven't run into
this. When I got the latest patch I had to reset my permissions, but I
have been able to exit and restart the game, with and without reboots,
and have not had to reset the permissions at all. I just checked on the
windows boxes in the house (2 XP, 2 Vista) and they are updated as well
but none of them had to fix permissions at all. They can multibox fine
still without changing anything as well.