[Wine] Wine 1.1.32 (Kronenberg), .Net 2.0 and MDAC 2.8

Vianney Lejeune via.lej at free.fr
Fri Nov 13 14:21:08 CST 2009

Hello,

	I installed on a clean wine setup the .Net framework 2.0 and MDAC 2.8 via Winetricks to run a custom software, written in VB.Net, that accesses to a .mdb MSACCESS Database. When I start the custom app, I get this message: "Couldn't establish a connection to the database. The .Net Framework Data Providers require Microsoft Access Components(MDAC). Please install Microsoft Access Components(MDAC) version 2.6 or later.". I'm confused because MDAC is already installed. I tried with all the MDAC versions available on winetricks and I get the same error. Did I miss something ?

Regards,
Vianney