[Wine] Re: ubuntu 9.10

maninfrontofpc wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 13 15:37:50 CST 2009

Definitely running Ubuntu 9.10 About option starts:

You are using Ubuntu 9.10
                - the Karmic Koala - released in October 2009 and supported until April 2011.

No information about how to install apt-add-key. Now I have a dual boot system - My family are happy with the XP and I can play with the Linux/Ubuntu/Gnome/Wine.
I am a little disappointed, no driver seems to be available for my printer. But I have achieved what I set out to do at the beginning of the week. So I can now complete the setup of the PC at the sailing club!!.

Thanks again for your help - I am sure that the instructions will be of use to many others.

Man in front of PC (Who can now go sailing on a lake in the middle of the UK - and dream of the Carribean)