[Wine] Filmon HDI Player

pj wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 14 05:13:22 CST 2009

Hello,

wonder if anyone can help here - perhaps a winetrick (tried DIVX - doesn't help, and slight problems with Ubuntu 9.10, like some other Linux programs have). I have tried to install a MS Windows program to watch TV, films etc. over the Internet from filmon.com. The program gives a "network problem" message after trying to authenticate the log-in name and password.

There is no problem with the connection. The program works under XP using the same router connection, so it cannot be a firewall problem. I am using Ubuntu 9.10.

Kind regards