[Wine] no cd crack. Where is the file to be swaped located?

immunmotbluescreen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 14 07:34:36 CST 2009

I'm trying to install Evil Genius but the launcher complains about the orignal cd not being real. So I decided to find  a cd-crack. This looks promising %20No-CD/Fixed%20EXE] gamecopyworld.com (http://m0001.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_evil_genius.shtml#Evil%20Genius%20v1.0%20[ENGLISH). The instructions tells me to replace a file with teh new file. I've never done this before(not even in Windows. Were are such files located?