[Wine] Re: Mouse and Keyboard Shortcuts

cesar.brod wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 14 21:01:25 CST 2009

Hi James, the app is a very proprietary software made specifically for one customer :-( However, they authorized me to run a version with local data to perform the tests on Linux. I am pretty sure the company who wrote it (Zeta, a local Brazilian company) would allow me to provide a zipped version of what I have if needed for debugging purposes. I will check with them on Monday.

I wonder if I could reverse the patch I found to cause this error myself without breaking wine... By now, I will just wait for some answers on bugs.winehq.org

Thanks!

Cesar