[Wine] Wine question..Mac OS X

mac2x wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 16 20:46:21 CST 2009

Hey everyone!

I got the source code for Wine and all the libraries n stuff and compiled Wine successfully yesterday, in Os 10.5.8. Xcode 3.1, disabled 16 bit support and all that. Seems to be running fine; winecfg comes up and I can modify the preferences.

However, I can't figure out how to install programs! The command I've seen simple causes:

Code:
wine setup.EXE
-bash: wine: command not found

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong here? I have three Windows apps I'd like to run, two are old games (don't really care if they ultimately don't work), and another that I know works under Wine in Linux because I know someone who uses it that way.

Thanks in advance!