[Wine] Use of wordpad on wine software applications

Nessy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 17 06:46:45 CST 2009

Good morning, I'm using wine and I feel very good, anyway now I have a little problem. I installed under wine an application that call the software setted as default to open documents. I installed, then, Open Office under wine and, as usually on windows system, I defined OO as default to open rtf documents, but when my application try to call the opening of the .rtf documents, they appear for some instant both OO, both wordpad and then OO closed.
Anyone have some idea regarding how I could allow to open rtf document with OO and not with wordpad as default?

Thanks in advance