[Wine] Re: Putting the c drive on an external drive

douglas wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 17 11:12:02 CST 2009

> No, its not wrong. It obviously works BUT it will only work in that
> login on that computer. Also, you'll have to remember that its there and
> override it for for other WINE environments.

Sorry Martin I should have been more clear. It works when I use wine from the terminal. What I am trying to achieve though is the same results but when using the point and click stuff. And this is when it is not working. When I select wine configuration from the menu it adds the wine folder to the internal drive instead of the external one.

Hope that makes sense.

Thank you for your patience.