[Wine] Re: Football Manager 2010

vevmesteren wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 17 20:11:56 CST 2009

I tried that bypass, and it runs very buggy kept on popping the question for a CD. But since I only wanted to see if it ran, the game passed the test. I have, myself played Football Manager (formaly CM) since the 93/94 version, as well as it's predecessor. Since 5 years now in Linux. No problem running the game through Wine. Bought it via Steam and it is running like a kitten, assuming that that will be the case again this year, I just purchased the 2010 Steam version. I will let ya'll know how it goes...