[Wine] Re: Wine relationship with Chrome OS

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 19 19:29:53 CST 2009

Martin Gregorie: I know the whole "locked down" idea, but the version I downloaded is in beta already, probably meaning this is the format they'll stick with. Unless http://getchrome.eu/download.php is actually a fake.

I definitely did have write access to the file system (though it was wiped when rebooting as I was using a Live USB) so I'm not sure what their plans are by now...

Looking at the article, I might have found a different project with the same name somehow... Or maybe the installed version is completely different from that OpenSUSE Live CD-like OS I got. Man, I'm getting confused. :?