[Wine] Re: Install Issues... winecfg crashing when entering audio tab

taranig wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 20 13:43:30 CST 2009

I have already tried removing it and installing some of the different packages of wine (there were -esd and -oss) but to no avail. Configuration, registry and all other components (as far as I can tell) are still fully functional (well, not quite fully functional)

i did not specify 64-bit build with the initial install.

install: su -c "yum install wine"

uninstall: su -c "yum uninstall wine"

suggestions on how to cleanly and completely remove it from the system and how to specify the 32 bit build for install through yum?

This is my only installed extra application so if a nuke and pave is required i can wipe the drive and just reinstall the OS clean.

i can download the rpms from winehg and do a local install if i can get this old stuff off.