[Wine] Re: Kodak EasyShare Installation

[email protected] wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 23 16:30:47 CST 2009

Ok, I followed the instructions from WineHQ on how to update my Wine installation, which is now at version 1.1.33; but it's still not working, so here's the command-line output:

Code:
ruth at EXCALIBUR:/media/cdrom0$ wine start setup.exe
fixme:exec:SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x00000100
ruth at EXCALIBUR:/media/cdrom0$ fixme:shell:SHGetDataFromIDListA SHGDFIL 3 stub
fixme:shell:SHGetDataFromIDListA SHGDFIL 3 stub
fixme:shell:SHGetDataFromIDListA SHGDFIL 3 stub
fixme:shell:SHGetDataFromIDListA SHGDFIL 3 stub
fixme:shell:SHGetDataFromIDListA SHGDFIL 3 stub
fixme:shell:SHGetDataFromIDListA SHGDFIL 3 stub
err:richedit:ReadStyleSheet ReadStyleSheet: skipping optional destination
err:richedit:ReadStyleSheet ReadStyleSheet: skipping optional destination
fixme:font:WineEngCreateFontInstance Untranslated charset 77
fixme:font:WineEngCreateFontInstance Untranslated charset 77
fixme:shell:SHGetDataFromIDListA SHGDFIL 3 stub
fixme:shell:SHGetDataFromIDListA SHGDFIL 3 stub
fixme:shell:SHGetDataFromIDListA SHGDFIL 3 stub
fixme:shell:SHGetDataFromIDListA SHGDFIL 3 stub
fixme:shell:SHGetDataFromIDListA SHGDFIL 3 stub
fixme:shell:SHGetDataFromIDListA SHGDFIL 3 stub
fixme:shell:SHGetDataFromIDListA SHGDFIL 3 stub
fixme:shell:SHGetDataFromIDListA SHGDFIL 3 stub
fixme:shell:SHGetDataFromIDListA SHGDFIL 3 stub
fixme:ntdll:RtlNtStatusToDosErrorNoTeb no mapping for c0000109

Please let me know what this means as soon as you can.