[Wine] Horizontal mirroring of images when printing from WINE

michwill wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 24 01:10:57 CST 2009

Hi All,

Having a bit of an issue with printing from Firefox in WINE. I am running the following:

Ubuntu 9.04
HP PSC 1110 All-In-One
Not sure if it's relevant to CUPS, but I do have HPLIP 3.9.10 installed

Basically, all print jobs are mirroring any images on the page horizontally. I've read a few threads where people are experiencing this issue, but I see no solutions. As a test, I tried using CUPS-PDF to print the files and the same thing occurs. Any ideas?

Best