[Wine] Re: noob just needing to understand work-around

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 24 13:34:56 CST 2009

> What do you mean by use "/noinstall" every time?

Exactly what it says - run utorrent with that argument every time, or it will just try to install anyway.

> do i make a desktop launcher and use this code in there somewhere?

It's recommended if you want to make running the application easier. I believe utorrent can actually generate a desktop shortcut for you - you can then edit that one afterwards. Should be a bit easier than creating the shortcut from scratch since Wine will fill in the more difficult part of the command for you.