[Wine] noob just needing to understand work-around

James Huk huk256 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 14:18:48 CST 2009

I also prefer uTorrent because most Unix clients... sucks - sorry but
this is sad true. Every Unix client I tested had problems with certain
trackers (I never had a problem with uTorrent) and download speed was
usually lower.
Also Ktorrent was crashing a lot and Deluge ate to much resources -
only client I like (but for single torrents only) is BitTornado -
unfortunately it doesn't support all necessary features (like DHT - at
least it is not working for me). On the other hand - even thou
utorrent use wine it is much stable, use very little resource and
gives best download time - that's it.