[Wine] Re: Installing Wine and configuration.

PaleRider wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 24 22:12:17 CST 2009

[quote="vitamin"]You already have it. It's packages called "wine*i686*". Anything with "wine*64" in the name remove.[/quote]

Thank you.

Before seeing your reply, I went a bit more global:  yum remove wine*.  I found a reference to wine.i686, so I did a yum install of that.  It's better, somewhat, because I can now at least configure the audio.  I'll try your wine*i686* and see what it adds.

After that, I'll try beating on it for a while, then likely be back here in a few days with another idiotic question.

Ken Andrews