[Wine] Re: ER-Win 3.5.2 worked fine with old version of Wine

edilmar wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 25 10:28:18 CST 2009

Hi,

I think now I did what you told me...

Code:

[root at edilmar edilmar]# service wine stop
Removendo tratadores de formato binário para aplicações Win[  OK  ]
[root at edilmar edilmar]# rm -rf ~/.wine
[root at edilmar edilmar]# wine /home/Downloads/ErWin352/SETUP.EXE
wine: created the configuration directory '/root/.wine'
wine: could not exec wineserver

I stopped wine server, remove .wine subdir and try to run SETUP.EXE to reinstall ER-WIN. But the message was the same. Did not I understand some parts of your explanation?