[Wine] Regional config

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Wed Nov 25 22:34:32 CST 2009

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 04:20, vitamin <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> Gert van den Berg wrote:
>> How would one change the setting if the distro's idea of your language is wrong? (E.g. For *_ZA a decimal comma is supposed to be used, but most people prefer a decimal dot...)
>
> Wine doesn't care about those distro settings. It's all set within Wine to the same settings as in Windows.

I'm not sure what you mean? You seem to say that Wine has its own
"Regional settings" (maybe in the registry) and ignores things such as
"LC_NUMERIC"? (I can't find a easy way to test the config within
Wine.... LANG=<locale> wine cmd /c dir seem to show numeric output,
but I'm not sure if it is affected be regional configuration, since I
only have a limited number of locales installed and I'm not sure if
any of them have a decimal comma...)

Is there a easy way to check how the current settings look from Wine?

Gert