[Wine] New wine(wine-1.1.34) late again?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 29 00:03:38 CST 2009

James Huk wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Thunderbird <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>
>> See http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2009-
>> November/080038.html
>>

> Thanks for the info - however, it would be really nice if in the
> future, somebody could announce something like this on main page of
> www.winehq.com (I guess that not so many users read wine-devel mailing
> list...).

AJ does not want this.  He does want to release code that is more or
less stable on a semi-regular basis.  He has picked two weeks because he
feels that enough changes go in during that time period.  If the number
of changes falls off, the release schedule may change to be less
frequent.  As it is, I don't start to worry until several weeks have
passed and there is no release.  I'm more worried about what happened to
AJ rather than why is a release late.

However, this delay also buys me time while I am working on a long
standing problem.  I've got about 14 releases to go....

James McKenzie