[Wine] 1.1.30

ct_0000 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 29 20:22:57 CST 2009

Got it. Actually I've found that the problem started with a "newer" version of wine (1.1.32) and I am currently running 1.1.33.

I'm wishing to install version 1.1.30 but am running into issues. I really have no experience installing it from an extracted source.

I'm running 64-bit Ubuntu 9.10 so I know I need the 32-bit developmental packages and I followed the FAQ here but I'm running into errors. I then installed the flex package and the bison package and still run into one.

I'm not sure where to go next with it..