[Wine] Re: powerbuilder app segfault

cbusular wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 30 06:20:44 CST 2009

I installed native comctl32 with winetricks and configured in wine-cfg to use only native version.

this are the messages that appears in console:

Code:

fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_ActivateKeyboardLayout 0x409, 0001: semi-stub!
fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_ActivateKeyboardLayout flags 1 not supported
fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_ActivateKeyboardLayout setting keyboard of different locales not supported
fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_ActivateKeyboardLayout 0x409, 0001: semi-stub!
fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_ActivateKeyboardLayout flags 1 not supported
fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_ActivateKeyboardLayout setting keyboard of different locales not supported
Violación de segmento

This messages appeared in any module I enter without problems.

I ran my app with debugging enabled with

Code:

WINEDEBUG=+all /usr/bin/wine myapp >& debugfile

but debugfile is huge to find something there, ¿someone knows wich channels should I debug to be more specific?.

thanks.