[Wine] Pulseaudio

Oli Warner oli at thepcspy.com
Thu Oct 1 10:45:46 CDT 2009

oiaohm, I'm bored of this. If you're not going to read what I've written in
full and just retort with a thousands reasons not to support pulseaudio,
there's no point is me replying, is there?

I'm asking for a patch to be applied. Not a maintained audio branch, just a
simple temporary* stop-gap to get the pulseaudio sufferers through. If ossp
is going to save us all within the next 7 months, I'm truly glad for it and
truly look forward to using it..

*By temporary I mean when ossp negates this problem, and there's no need for
wine-pulse, it could be removed from trunk (I assume alongside other wine
audio subsystems)

Susan: I understand what you're saying but I'm not asking for it to be
forced on people, just be there for those that need it.