[Wine] Pulseaudio

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 1 13:37:01 CDT 2009

-----Original Message-----

There should be one on repo.cz.  However, I cannot get to this site through my ISP to confirm that one exists.

Also, we really should concentrate on a solution for gstreamer which appears to be a stable release that is not causing problems with users.

Plus, Pulseaudio will not be incorporated into MacOSX per Apple.  Alsa/OSS might be already.

James McKenzie