[Wine] wine version?

Charles Stroom charles at stremen.xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 1 03:46:37 CDT 2009

Thank you, but one would expect the daily versions (wine-1.1.30-1.1) to
be higher in numbering than the official Opensuse version
(wine-1.1.30-14.1), but the reverse is the case, which is why my update
smart program always picks up the Opensuse one.  Is there no
agreement/dictate about version numbering?

Charles

--
Charles Stroom
email: charles at no-spam.stremen.xs4all.nl (remove the "no-spam.")