[Wine] photoscape 3.3 not properly running with wine

Karl-Hermann Ketteler karl-hermann at familie-ketteler.de
Thu Oct 1 15:00:29 CDT 2009

I've tested now the new wine 1.1.30.

Result: No significant change.

With the built - in gdiplus pictures are only shown as blue thump nails or
enlarged the screen remains dark.

With the native gdiplus the program craches.

Here the messages which could shed some light on the issue

=====
fixme:gdiplus:GdipCreateBitmapFromHBITMAP can only get image data from DIB
sections
fixme:gdiplus:GdipCloneBitmapAreaI (0,0,90,65,2498570,0x9960838,0x8dae734):
stub
err:wincodecs:JpegDecoder_Frame_CopyPixels read_scanlines failed
====

These messages appear many times after closing the program with built-in
gdiplus enabled