[Wine] Re: I've got a problem with a program

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 2 11:11:31 CDT 2009

The demo version starts up fine for me, without any winetricks.

All I did was extract the zipped file to the Program Files directory of my test wineprefix. I followed the instructions in "1-Installazione_Attivazione.pdf" (with the help of Google Translate) to log in. On the next screen I selected demo, and the app started.

Since I don't know the app or speak Italian, I have no idea whether it's working as it's supposed to, but clicking on things does produce a response, with no obvious errors.

I got exactly the same console messages as you.

What exactly is not working?