[Wine] Logitech cordless rumblepad 2 with wine 1.1.28 and up

ltrinh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 2 12:38:53 CDT 2009

Hi All,

I am having a problem with getting my right analog stick on the logitech cordless rumblepad 2 to work with the latest wolfenstein. It works fine with 1.1.27 but not with 1.1.28 and up and can no longer use it to look around. The mouse however still works. All the other buttons, dpad and left analog stick still work fine. When I revert back to 1.1.27, the right analog stick works fine again.

Here are my system specs:
Wine 1.1.27
Ubuntu Jaunty 9.04 64bit
AMD 64 X2 3800
Nvidia 250 GTS
2 gigs ram

Any ideas? Let me know if I'm missing any info to troubleshoot.

Thanks [Question]  [Question]