[Wine] Re: Installation error - dependencies failed to build

Mr. Pineapple wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 2 19:46:29 CDT 2009

Is there any way of running wine on Tiger using macports? I've only just discovered that I can install this through the source code and terminal but I'm still having troubles with some dependencies missing (like libjpeg and more), does this just mean I'm trying to install a version that will not run on Tiger? I've been using the 1.1.9 source code but whenever I go through and make install, I still cant use the wine command in terminal or find any way of opening an .exe file. Is my only solution to upgrade to Leopard?