[Wine] HELP ! new to wine

ahowie111 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 3 14:44:27 CDT 2009

hi guys.. im new to linux but am loving it thus far.. i have ubuntu installe don my dell xps m1330 and i am amazed at how much faster my computer runs now than it ever did with vista.

 i installed WINE in hopes of playing a few games

installed wine
installed rolleroaster tycoon fine
i can open the game to the main menu but when i click the icon to load a new park.. the park pops up for about a second then keeps going back to the main menu. tried it multiple times and nothing

thanks for any help
i have searched all over google and cant seem to get this fixed.

adam