[Wine] Re: New to all of this and need help

hypoluxa wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 4 00:50:46 CDT 2009

Thanks for the suggestions, however like I had mentioned I am  not a developer/ programmer, and have never used xcode or done anything with the command line in the Terminal app except open & close a program. I am a newbie when it comes to this kind of stuff, and need basically a step 1, 2, 3, type instruction on what the heck I need to do.. sorry to be so basic.

I have dl'd and installed the macport, so that is as far as I've gotten.