[Wine] Re: New to all of this and need help

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 4 15:10:23 CDT 2009

vitamin wrote:

> James McKenzie wrote:
> > Can we make that a sticky since this is starting to come up time and time again?
>
> Isn't all this information already on Wiki? If not, please put it there. I don't have Mac and I don't track any of conversations related to it.

the problem is the wiki page needs to be re-written, it is NOT very clear, it makes the reader figure out and make a lot of decisions... its because there is not any step by step instructions that will work right on every Mac...

We need someone who makes installs for Mac OS X so people don't have to compile it.... while I technically have the knowledge, not sure what would be the best way to go about it... most Mac users don't like using command line.