[Wine] Re: r128 + Mesa 7.5 + Wine 1.1.30 = White Screen

maxxus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 4 18:54:43 CDT 2009

I am using 1.1.30 so readtex is the default RenderTargetLockMode, but I have it set anyway in the registry.  glxinfo doesn't show GL_EXT_paletted_texture as supported, but wouldn't Wine find a way to render without it?  r128 was a pretty common chipset at one point so I'm sure that 2D applications shouldn't have any problem with it.  It could be that my Mesa driver isn't setup correctly, but I don't know what options I would need to set and compile in to get this working.