[Wine] Wine Halts on 2nd CD install

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Mon Oct 5 15:07:27 CDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 17:40, londonman <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Hi there Gert - try and folllowed your links but has not been any more help issue still the same any thing elce to try.

Not currently...

My solution is to put away my Generals CDs and use my First decade
DVD.... (LAN in Generals is broken though... Although the patches that
is floating around (not sure if they were commited) for RA3 LAN may /
may not work... (I have no idea if their LAN code is even remotely
related...))

Someone else might have something though..

Creating CD images and using loop mounts might help... Even if only to
make tests quicker...